8 ports Rack-mount PS/2 KVM Switch with OSD
- Supports High Video Resolution up to 1920 x 1440
- Supports up to 250MHz Bandwidth
- Supports PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse
- Supports Auto Scan (Programmable)
- Supports Hotkey and Push Button to Switch among Computers
- Supports OSD (On Screen Display)
- 8 port (EK-08RO) /16 port (EK-16RO) KVM switch is 19” rack mount size design.
- Support Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer, Logitech Net Mouse or the other fully compatible MS mouse.
- Provide Console PS/2 to PC serial mouse conversion
- Support DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, WinNT, Netware, SCO Unix, HP Unix, Linux
- Hot Plug – Add PCs or Remove Connected PCs for Maintenance without Powering Down the KVM switch or PCs.
- Very High Video Quality – Up To 1920X1440, Bandwidth: 200MHz
- No Software Required – easy PC selection via On Screen Display Manual, Push Buttons, Hot Keys
- Support eight characters password protection and search PC server name
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring PCs and flexible Scan time from 5~99 seconds
- Keyboard status restored when switching PCs
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- Buzzer sound for switching port confirmation.
- Using Standard Keyboard, VGA, Mouse cable.
- Built-in one extra daisy chain port and no waste any PC port
- No DIP switch setting needed and auto detect daisy chain bank