Respirator 9450B FFP2 NR from Hangzhou San Qiang Safety Protection for Germany.
FFP2 respirator with filtration effect min. 95% preventing the penetration of microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, fungal spores), fine dust and toxic solid or liquid particles from the outside to the inside and thus protects the user’s respiratory system.
This FFP2 respirator filters out at least 95% of the solid particles of the inhaled air.
It does not contain an exhalation valve and can therefore be used for normal wear instead of cloth drapes, but with much greater efficiency.
Always wear the respirator with your hands thoroughly cleaned so that it adheres to your face as closely as possible. When removing, touch only the straps, not the part that filters the air.
The respirator consists of 4 protective layers:
- PP non-woven fabric
- EC nonwoven fabric
- Meltblown nonwoven fabric
- Non-woven fabric blown from fabric
How to use a respirator:
- wash hands thoroughly – always handle respirator with clean hands
- place the respirator to your nose, hold with one hand and secure with rubber bands with the other hand.
- shape the clip so that the respirator fits snugly along your face and under your chin
- when attaching and removing the respirator, always touch only the rubber bands, not the respirator itself
- after 8 hours of wearing, the respirator must be replaced with a new one
- Place the used respirator in a plastic bag and discard before disposing
Package: 1 piece