Drive successful IT project execution and business transformation
Program and Project Management
Our Program and Project Management Capabilities
IT Project Management
Our IT Project Management is founded on our Primer methodology. It embraces a suite of exceptional delivery services and project management capabilities based upon best practice and client experiences. We can scale to suit the specific size and complexity of your project. This enables on-time, accurate, and cost-effective delivery by ensuring risk, time, and resources are managed throughout the project’s lifecycle.
We can help you:
- provide a full IT project management service from definition, through to final implementation using proven frameworks, methodologies, and tools
- de-risk your project, maximizing the chances of delivery on time, within budget, and in accordance with your business objectives
- optimize service delivery and execution
- provide consistency in project delivery, as projects are delivered in the same way, anywhere in the world
- through a single point of contact, with full accountability for the project, including communication and escalation
- better organizational decision-making through the inclusion of all necessary stakeholders in key decisions
- minimize disruption to ‘business as usual’ as defined processes and plans adhere to strict governance for go-live
- with a structured and comprehensive solution handover to operations – this ensures the completed project is handed over to the operational team prior to project closure
Our expertise helps manage your complex program in an iterative approach, delivered with sound methodologies. We help you change how you manage these programs, delivering ongoing value through a journey-led approach.
Our effective Program Management will help you to achieve your overall strategic goals by:
- improving the management of projects interdependencies and impact on the business as usual
- effectively managing resources among projects within a program
- manage risks, issues, and changes across the program efficiently
- focusing on definition, management, and measurement of strategic benefit
Why choose Kentino International?
More than 600 project management professionals, 300 industry certifications.
Global reach and local knowledge
3,000 strategy architecture technology, and delivery professionals.
Extensive track record
34 years of leadership transformation and innovation.
More than 1,200 professional service engineers with a combined 11,000 vendor certifications.